Friday, March 4, 2011

Tiring Day

4.3.2011...today woke up at 10am, blur and tired till don feel wan to do anything... i reli hope today is my rest day. =(( mood nt reli gud today so i keep playing games although i have a lot of things to do. plan to go play ball tonite bt tiok spoilt... haish! this afternoon i except drawing my draw, i need bring sansan to her friend house and bring her back in unsuitable time.water color makes me headache.. ='(  argue argue and argue, y we nid to argue at unsuitable time ? haish ! feel wan to slp whole year to relax myself..  =/  just nw at ah siaw's house drawing my draw and ask him wat shud i correct gok. he teach some and besides he show me the thing which he drew. Wow ~ he was so successful and hardworking person. =) thats all for today... =3

No comments:

Post a Comment