Sunday, March 6, 2011

Blog Blog Blog =D

6.3.2011.. gosh~ omost put aside my blog again. 1 days din write thing le...  >.<  saturday morning i slept till noon like tat just woke, coz... sat is the day which i can rest more longer than other days... =))  tat day argued with her again. don feel wan to mention again tat kind of thing,make me headache~ =3 tat nite i went to sesco for playing basketball.. sweat came out like hell..  hei hei~!! i found that my skill is decrease and decrease.. more less and less to touch basketball, 1 week play once only. =/ hope i can go play ball at 7miles as usual... sunday morning 9.30 teach ball til 11.30am at 7miles, kah siang asked me to help him... i oso heard that he went to sabah, i guess is playing basketball comp ? 2pm till 6 pm oso is my teach ball time...  =.= , whole day teach ball ... 1st time like tat. LOL!!!  shud i play NBL ? jia siang ever ask me to play, i feel wan to play bt i scare will affect with my study,besides i cant oways focus on basketball like last time le. =/  i wish to finish my diploma and quickly find a stable job 1st. my life is messy, i have to manage them again and again ... time pass rapidly, i scare i cant be the person who can buy a car, house and things that i like and wish to buy it for a long time. =/ arggh... feel that im sooooooooooooooo USELESS !!! knoe im useless oledi bt still don wan to change,lazy... wat a foolish person i am.. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment